Be a Double Bagger
Bringing out the best in yourself and in others – at home and at work. A tool to strengthen your self-esteem and encourage others.
Out of stock
Be a Double Bagger
Bringing out the best in yourself and in others - at home and at work
NEW! Be a Double Bagger in KINDLE edition!
This Claus Møller publication can inspire you to be a double bagger or a “winner”, as in the world of psychology. Whether you become a winner or a loser is determined by your self-esteem, which is again determined by the recognition registered by your brain. Recognition in its broadest sense is also called strokes. Strokes is the strongest and best means at your disposal to develop your own self-esteem and that of others.
The publication is a source of inspiration and gives you concrete methods and tools to learn to give strokes to other people and to receive strokes, so you can create a richer life for yourself and the people in your life.
The publication contains an inspiration part and a tool part.
Who will benefit from the publication?
- Managers who wish to learn to inspire their staff
- Managers and staff who wish to learn to function better in a team
- Parents who wish to give their children the best circumstances in life
- Partners who wish to enjoy life and get the best our of their togetherness
- Anybody who is interested in their own development and that of other people, of their teams and entire organisation
Benefits to the organisation
The Be a Double Bagger can help the organisation to ensure survival and development – and to create a company culture characterised by:
- Deep commitment, openness, trust and mutual respect
- Recognition and use of people’s strenghts
- Optimism, creativity, humour, flexibility and positive energy
- A sense of responsibility, loyalty and initiative
- Low personnel turnover. Ability to attract and keep good employees
Benefits to you
The Be a Double Bagger can help you bring out the best in yourself and in others – at home and at work. It is a source of inspiration and gives you concrete methods to:
- Develop and maintain a positive attitude to yourself and others
- Strengthen your self-esteem and encourage others
- See and recognise other people’s efforts
- Accept other people’s recognition
- Criticise other people constructively without discouraging them
- Put criticism of you to positive use
- Be more tolerant and live with other people’s differences
- Create and keep up a life with meaning and substance
Be a Double Bagger is about personal development, which is a prerequisite to the development of the organisation. An organisation’s ability to attract and keep capable employees and thus create an environment in which everybody wishes to do their best is determined by the degree with which the organisation focuses on the development of the individual person.
Want to read the book right now?
Be a Double Bagger is also available in Kindle edition.