Practical Leadership Online
The online Practical Leadership gives you a ‘refresh’ of the PL concepts and tools – for you and your team to create General Business Excellence.
Learn the essence of leadership principles and tools that work. Use our unique, concise learning materials and learn in the relaxed environment of your home or office.
Practical Leadership E-courses is a set of 11 online learning courses with materials that everyone needs to develop their personal skills and competencies for managing his/her job and developing General Business Excellence personally or in the team.
With an active subscription, you are also eligible for a special discount for CMC's Practical Manager tool.
You will gain a quick and easy way to understand and put Practical Leadership skills and concepts into practice - at your job and in your team. You will learn the essence of what it takes to manage General Business Excellence and the quick way to review and refresh yourself and focus your team on aligning for the best performance. There are plenty of suggestions for reading other detailed content and making assessment tests or using other implementation tools provided by CMC.
- You will learn what it takes – in addition to professional skills – to achieve success in any organisation and in any team.
- You will learn to manage your organisation or your team so that you will be able to attract the right employees, select and retain them.
- You will learn what it takes to inspire your staff to mobilise energy, pull together and bring out their best – even in times of crisis.
- You will learn how to get your staff to work with and not against a change process.
- You will learn what it takes to be able to add value to all activities and achieve the best yield of any investment in time, money and knowledge.
- You will learn how to build and maintain the best relationships with your own, your team’s and your organisation’s stakeholders.
- You will learn how to earn the loyalty of the organisation’s staff, clients, suppliers and investors.
- You will learn what you as a leader should do to create a working environment characterised by trust, openness, pride, commitment, responsibility and initiative.
- You will increase your career opportunities and get new energy and lots of inspiration.
The following 4 main elements are covered:
- The 12 windows of the General Business Excellence
- The management process and the three managerial behaviours
- A special company culture, characterised by everyone’s commitment, responsibility, loyalty and initiative: ”Employeeship”
- Tools for management and organisational development
- The productivity concept and the productivity process
- The art of managing time
- Life Management – psychological time conceptions
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- The relationship process
- Personal emotional intelligence
- The emotional intelligence of the organisation and the team
- The quality concept
- The quality process
- Personal Quality
- Team Quality
- Company Quality
This is not a comprehensive CMC learning content but a unique implementation tool to accompany your learning by CMC books available for you.