Personal Energy Meter
A tool to determine, evaluate and develop a person’s Employeeship attitude and behaviour and become employable.
Personal Employeeship Meter
A CMC tool to determine, evaluate and develop a person’s Employeeship attitude and behaviour.
Read about the Employeeship concept in Claus Møller’s book Employeeship.
This tool is primarily intended as an aid for you to evaluate and develop yourself. However, you may also use the tool to evaluate and help others. Or it can be used by others to evaluate and help you.
The Personal Employeeship Meter evaluates your Employeeship attitude and behaviour within 11 Employeeship factors
- Professional Competence
If you display Employeeship attitude and behaviour within these 11 factors, you will be "employable".
How to use the tool
Evaluate yourself and make a plan for your own development:
- Evaluate yourself as an Employeeship person and identify your potential for development
- Discuss Employeeship with others
- Compare your evaluation of yourself with your evaluation of the team
- Make a personal development plan
The tool’s 11 factors and their associated statements can be used for:
- Employment interviews
- Appraisal interviews
- Negotiations concerning salary, promotion, etc.