Personal information collected
We collect information about you through the online forms, emails that you read and click, and the pages you visit on our website after clicking emails or completing online forms.
Data you provide with consent is held until you withdraw that consent.
How your personal information is used
- Providing and personalizing our services and website
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts
- Providing you with information about products and services
- Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content
We use consent and legitimate interest as the GDPR basis to store and process your data.
Legitimate interests include:
- Responding to enquiries you make whether by phone, email, contact form or other methods
- Tailoring information based on your activity, such as what content you show interest in
- Sending emails with marketing information and tips
If at any point you would like to opt-out or withdraw previously given consent please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All our marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
Cookies and analytics
Cookies are small files that remember your browser preferences and store them on your own computer. A cookie does not store your name, address, age, or any other personal data. A cookie only saves your preferences and your interests, based on your surfing habits.
Which cookies are we using on this site?
1. ESSENTIAL COOKIES
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These cookies help us keep you logged in to our site and enables comments on the site.
- wordpress_logged_in_: expires after the session is over
- wordpress_test_cookie: expires in 1 year
- wordpress_sec_: expires after the session is over
- wpdiscuz_last_visit: ?
Cookies used to make our shop work correctly. There are 3 Woocommerce cookies: woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, and wp_woocommerce_session_.
- woocommerce_cart_hash: expires when you close your browser
- woocommerce_items_in_cart: expires when you close your browser
- wp_woocommerce_session_: expires in 2 days
Stripe cookies are used to distinguish users while making credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to enable Appraisd to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers.
- __stripe_mid: expires after the session is over
- __stripe_sid: ?
2. PERFORMANCE COOKIES
These are the cookies that monitor visitor behaviour on our website to help us improve our information and services.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are used to count the number of visitors and to see how they move on our website. The visitors remain anonymous. There are 3 Google Analytics cookies: _ga, _gat and _gid
- _ga: expires in 2 years
- _gat: expires in 10 minutes
- _gid: expires in 24 hours
Polylang uses a cookie to remember the language selected by the user when he comes back to visit the website again. This cookie is also used to get the language information when not available in another way.
- pll_language: expires in 1 year
3. TARGETING COOKIES
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- bcookie: expires in 578 days
- lang: expires in a session
- lidc: expires in a day
- bizoID: expires in 179 days
- userMatchHistory: expires in 179 days
- lang: expires after the session is over
We will not sell, barter or rent your data. We may use third-party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy.
Our website and communications may include links to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
Your rights include:
- Request the personal data we hold about you.
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data.
- Withdraw consent.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us via email@example.com.